Saturday, October 18, 2008

"t'NaLaK"

Bands, intricately designed cottages, bandiritas, stalls with delicious delicacies, the Carnival, the glamorous lights everywhere, the sporadic stalls of native products and the ukay-ukay, the various activities like Search for Mutya ng South Cotabato and many more describes T'NALAK for me. T'NALAK... everytime I hear this word and July 18 is fast approaching, I am starting to fix my schedule.

Every T'NALAK Festival, I am happy and excited. I can walk along the streets with my friends. I cam have my friends in the Carnival; the octopus, seahorse and dragon rides. The most significant event for me during the fiesta is the fireworks display. The colorful lights and its loud explosions amazed me and made me smile. This evemt is good enough but what makes it best is the presence of my friends. Their presence makes T'NALAK a fiesta for me.

No comments: