Saturday, October 18, 2008

HAPPINESS

My heart pumps fast, my mind dwells no worries and i move freely. Happiness is when i hear the chirp of the birds. I feel the warmth of the sun and the cold breeze of the wind. Whenever i hear the sweet voices of my friends, the laughs of my brothers and sister, the advice of my mama and papa, it seems that a music is humming into my ears. It brings comfort and rest and caresses me in a deep slumber in one's soft and tender arms.



Happiness is when i see my beau with his argus-eyes. Whenever he see me talking to other guy and having loud laughs with this guy, his eyebrows meet and his eyes are sharp. Oh my! maybe others will find it weird but for me its fun. It really proves his sincere love and he does not want me to be in others arms. It is nice to know that he's like a henpecked husband, he is always following my commands and words.



Happiness is when I hear the hum of the bees, the sing of the larks, the trumpet of the elephants and the hoot of the owls. The hum of nature, the raging flow of river and the strong snap of the waves make my mind peaceful and savor the beauty of God's creation. The green trees and colorful flowers bring me a sweet embrace and comfort. The gleaming sparkles of light beyond the horizon beckons me to shore saying that there is still hope.



I am happy because of the warmth affection of my family and because of the smiles and laughs shared with my friends. The funny face shown by my beau makes me happy. His jealous eyes makes my day exciting and complete. Lastly, I am glad for i can see the beauty of God's creation.

No comments: